Garner Auto Specialists has been in business for over 15 years and is a locally-owned state inspection shop and auto mechanic shop. We are looking for a full-time B-Tech / State Inspector.
Full Benefits & Commissions Offered!
No Weekend Hours!
B-Tech / State Inspectors Are Responsible For:
- Minor Diagnostics
- Brake Work
- Vehicle Inspections
- Assisting with other repairs as needed
Applicants Are Required To Be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- NC State Inspectors License
- Some shop experience with minor repairs
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Compensation depending on experience and certifications
- Required to pass drug testing and background checks
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
The staff is always honest and is very respectful. I love how quick and professional they are. They are the only place I will go to for auto work.
I brought my car here a year or so ago when the bumper got detached after going over a curb wrong and they were extremely helpful in getting me up and running and recommending a good auto body shop. On that experience I recently went here for inspection and they were extremely fast and helpful. Great staff and service.