- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Fair and honest. Will likely return.
Chris and his staff are very honest people! They truly want to do what will be best for your car, not what is most expensive. My husband and I have been here several times for our vehicles, Chris and his staff are ALWAYS friendly and helpful. My husband actually dropped his wallet in the parking lot and one of the employees found it and turned it in to Chris. Chris made every attempt to contact us to make sure we knew that he had his wallet secure in his safe whenever we were able to make it by. On his day off, he saw my husband walking by and ran out to give him his wallet. I have never had a bad experience here and I will continue to go here! They are truly the best.
Brakes and tires long overdue. Not only is this shop close to my house, the reviews were great. Chris Allen did a great job getting me an appointment, keeping in touch, and making it as easy as possible. Highly recommend doing business here.
(Translated by Google) Had good (Original) Tuvo bien