- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great customer service experience my first time there. Will probably be a returning customer.
The guys at the shop are pretty good guys from the interactions I've had with em
Excellent customer service. Honest mechanics. Happy customer!
Chris at Garner Auto is outstanding. My A/C stopped working and they got everything fixed quickly and got me back on the road. The customer service is outstanding and I could not recommend them more to anyone that needs a mechanic.
As always the service was excellent, the people were friendly and busy and efficient.
I took my truck there to get the ac fixed and a week later it started to act up again and they went above and beyond for me thank you guys !