- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
If you want an outstanding automotive service experience with people who genuinely care these guys are the place!
Prompt and thorough service!
Would definitely recommend Garner Auto Specialists. They were very professional and got my issue fixed in a timely manner.
Chris and his team were polite and prompt. Upon arrival, I was greeted by Chris the moment I entered their customer service office. I came in for an NC State Inspection. I waited for them to complete the safety inspection. The waiting room was clean and welcoming. I watched as they thoroughly walked-thru the required items on the list. While waiting, I inquired about other services in the future, such as A/C repair and other general maintenance. Chris provided clear details on my next steps and the 2 ASE Certified Mechanics on staff. In addition, I plan to visit Garner Auto Specialists again in the near future.
Great service! They take pride in caring for the needs of your vehicle. Staff is courteous and professional! Best place around for car care!
Highly recommend by my neighbor friends. Great experience Chris and his staff are amazing reasonable pricing. Definitely will return for all my car needs.