- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I took my truck there to get the ac fixed and a week later it started to act up again and they went above and beyond for me thank you guys !
My wife and I have been going to Garner Auto Specialist for years now. We trust Chris and his crew to keep our everyday vehicles maintained well and running efficiently.
Friendly, affordable, and great communication. Would highly recommend!
These guys are great. Always friendly, timely, and reasonable.
The folks there are true professionals!
Am very satisfied. Chris and the mechanic were informative and helpful.