- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
They displayed professionalism and courtesy.
Quality customer service in a friendly, community setting!! Upon arrival I was greeted immediately by a professional service technician. My tire problem was addressed immediately. The office was clean and comfortable, and all requirements for COVID safety were in place. Chris Allen and his Garner Auto Specialist team were a blessing to me today. They fixed my tire and I was back to work in no time.
Handled my water pump issue on my Honda with precision and professionalism. I am happy you do business with them.
Everything was easy - from scheduling via text message to pickup and payment. Everyone I interacted with was friendly and professional. They explained the anticipated cost ahead of time and answered all my questions. I work nearby and they even offered to drive my car back to me after the service was complete. Will definitely be back!
I'm on the way toward my farm and the oil light came on so I stopped in. This is my first time there. All the guys there were so kind toward me. Thank you for that.
We were on the road traveling from VA to a gig I had booked in Garner. Somewhere north of Durham we knew the alternator was bad. It was a Saturday and the shop closed at 2:00pm. The mechanic I spoke to on the phone said they would wait if I got there before closing time. They were absolutely remarkable. They already had the part ready to install when we pulled in about ten minutes before two. It should also be noted that we had been driving for hours and the van was coming in very hot to work on. But they never flinched. Not once. They treated us like we had a top of the line Mercedes Benz. Their prices were very reasonable, they did an excellent job and they took care of two weary travelers. The van was done in a very short order and we made it to the church on time to setup for the evening performance. I live in Pennsylvania and travel quite a bit as a musician, performer, storyteller. I don't know when I will be back in Garner, but I would highly recommend this shop to anyone. Just a fantastic experience.